Journey Home Foster Care and Adoption programs exceeds the State’s minimum requirements for becoming certified foster caregivers and approved adoptive parents in the State of Ohio.
The additional training and experience equips families to meet the many needs of children placed in their care. Foster families at Journey Home receive unparalleled service and attention, and adoptive family receive support well past their date of finalization.
Benefits of Choosing Journey Home Foster Care & Adoption Agency. You will have a professional case management team to help you through the process and support you throughout your time with Journey Home:
- Experienced licensed professionals who are knowledgeable in the child welfare system and the needs of the children served.
- 24/7 Parent Support and Crisis Intervention for emergency situations.
- Monthly Foster Parent Meetings to stay informed.
- Weekly and Monthly organized activities for the kids. This equals a day out for the kids and a day off for the foster parents.
- Organized Foster Parent Events throughout the year.
- 5 Day Summer Camp Program without overnights for the kids.
- We offer a Christmas Savings club to help with purchasing of gifts.