Our sister agency, Quality Moments, LLC, is seeking to hire a Clinical Team Members.
Who we are:
Here at Quality Moments LLC, we work primarily with children impacted by the foster care system and related traumatic experiences. Our philosophy is connecting with children with quality moments to build trusting relationships. We are looking for teammates who are dedicated and have the patience and ability to work with the most vulnerable population of children and families in Ohio. If you want to make a real difference, changing the lives of children that need you, this is the position for you. We serve primarily Fairfield, Coshocton, Guernsey and Muskingum Counties.
- Compensated with license and experience.
- Generous Holiday and PTO benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Scheduling
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Flexible scheduling for work-life balance.
- Complete diagnostic assessments, individual/group counseling, treatment planning, and case management.
- Responsible for developing, planning, and implementing mental health treatment within best practices for the mental health needs of the children and families.
- Maintaining relationships with referral agencies regarding current clients. Relationship development includes regular visits and email/phone communication to referral sources.
- Provides an environment that promotes respect for clients, their privacy, and confidentiality that follows HIPAA regulations.
- LSW, LPC , MFT, LISW, LMFT, or LPCC license required.
- A child-first attitude in working with our most adversely affected families.