Why Choose Journey Home?
Journey Home Foster Care and Adoption programs exceeds the State’s minimum requirements for becoming certified foster caregivers and approved adoptive parents in the State of Ohio. The additional training and experience equips families to meet the many needs of children placed in their care. Foster families at Journey Home receive unparalleled service and attention, and adoptive family receive support well past their date of finalization.
Benefits of Choosing Journey A professional case management team to help you through the process and support for you throughout your time with Journey Home
• Experienced trainers who are knowledgeable in the child welfare system
and the needs of the children served
• 24/7 Parent Support and Crisis Intervention for emergency situations
• Monthly Foster Parent Meetings
• Weekly and Monthly organized activities for the kids. A day out, that the
foster parent gets to enjoy off.
• Organized Foster Parent Events