Make a difference in the life of a child by becoming a foster
parent through Journey Home.
Journey Home will educate and support you in providing a safe, loving home for
children who have been abused or neglected.
Welcoming to All Families
Journey Home Place Foster Care and Foster-to- Adopt program is welcoming to all
families and provides specialized training and guidance to help you provide a nurturing
and stable home for children who have been abused or neglected.
We are always in need of parents and families who can provide:
• Homes for sibling groups of two or more
• Homes for children of all racial, ethnic, and religious backgrounds
• Homes for children of all sexual orientations
• Homes for children with behavioral, emotional, or physical special needs
• Homes for teenagers
• Non-Discrimination Statement
Journey Home does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, gender,
national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or military status.